This page is about Jessie version 3.
Status: Preview version on Patreon
Latest Version: Beta 4 (27/09/2022)
- Face model from the game, with complete face rig.
- Custom body proportions, resembling the canon ones.
- Game original outfit.
- Tons of additional outfits, with custom properties.
- Possibility to add additional outfits following the Import Outfits guide.
- Hair style from the game.
- Tons of customization body morphs and emotions.
- Corrective shape keys for extreme poses, plus tweak bones.
- Cycles and Eevee ready. The latter has dedicated shaders (my preview pictures are mostly made with Eevee).
- MustardUI 0.25 (users can modify it, without writing a single line of code).
- Poses available in the Asset Library (as a separate file).
- If you are using any of my models for the first time, check the Model requirements and documentation. The main documentation is valid for all models.
- If you are having issues with the limbs not following IK bones, please install the latest MHX version.
- To import Daz outfits on the model, follow the Import Outfits guide.
- The poses are available as an external library.
- If you have any other question, please check the FAQs first. If you can’t find the solution to your problem, or you think you discovered a bug, please contact me on Discord or on Twitter.
Beta (29/08/2022) – First release for patrons.
Future Ideas and Known Bugs
If you have any idea not mentioned in this list, please contact me on Discord. The current suggestions are:
- No suggestions yet.
For the current known bugs, check the Bugs page.