Latest Version: 1.0.3 (23/01/2023)
Blender Supported: 3.4 or above
- Face model from the game, with complete face rig.
- Custom body proportions, resembling the canon ones.
- Game original outfit.
- Tons of additional outfits, with custom properties.
- Possibility to add additional outfits following the Import Outfits guide.
- Hair style from the game.
- Tons of customization body morphs and emotions.
- Corrective shape keys for extreme poses, plus tweak bones.
- Cycles and Eevee ready. The latter has dedicated shaders (my preview pictures are mostly made with Eevee).
- MustardUI 0.25 (users can modify it, without writing a single line of code).
- Poses available in the Asset Library (as a separate file).
- If you are using any of my models for the first time, check the Model requirements and documentation. The main documentation is valid for all models.
- If you are having issues with the eyes not following the Gaze bone, or limbs not following IK bones, please install the latest MHX version.
- To import Daz outfits on the model, follow the Import Outfits guide.
- The poses are available as an external library.
- If you have any other question, please check the FAQs first. If you can’t find the solution to your problem, or you think you discovered a bug, please contact me on Discord or on Twitter.
Version 1.0.3 (23/01/2023)
- Improvement: enhanced/fixed several issues with the shaders for Cycles.
- Improvement: added a new Smooth Face More option (available in Advanced option of Body MustardUI section) to make the face look younger in Cycles. The default is 0.8, set it to 0 to revert to the previous version face shape.
- UI: Updated MustardUI to 0.25.2.009
- Bug: fixed the color options in the outfits in Blender 3.4.
- Bug: fixed the eyes shader in Cycles.
- Bug: fixed the hair shader in Cycles.
- Bug: fixed some other small bugs.
Note: this version is now compatible only with Blender 3.4+.
Version 1.0.2 (19/11/2022)
- Bug: Fixed noise on hair during animation renderings in Cycles.
- UI: Updated MustardUI to 0.25.1.005.
Version 1.0.1 (13/10/2022)
This version mainly fixes all bugs encountered during Beta testing, and introduces the missing features to get a stable final release.
Beta (29/08/2022) – First release for patrons.
Future Ideas and Known Bugs
If you have any idea not mentioned in this list, please contact me on Discord.
The older models can be downloaded in the Patreon archive or on smutba.se: