Latest Version: 1.1.0 (16/07/2023)
Blender Supported: 3.6 or above
- Face model from the game, with complete face rig.
- Custom body proportions, resembling the canon ones.
- Game original outfit.
- Tons of additional outfits, with custom properties.
- Possibility to add additional outfits following the Import Outfits guide.
- Hair style from the game.
- Tons of customization body morphs and emotions.
- Corrective shape keys for extreme poses, plus tweak bones.
- Cycles and Eevee ready. The latter has dedicated shaders (my preview pictures are mostly made with Eevee).
- MustardUI 0.27 (users can modify it, without writing a single line of code).
- Poses available in the Asset Library (as a separate file).
- If you are using any of my models for the first time, check the Model requirements and documentation. The main documentation is valid for all models.
- If you are having issues with the eyes not following the Gaze bone, or limbs not following IK bones, please install the latest MHX version.
- To import Daz outfits on the model, follow the Import Outfits guide.
- The poses are available as an external library.
- If you have any other question, please check the FAQs first. If you can’t find the solution to your problem, or you think you discovered a bug, please contact me on Discord or on Twitter.
Version 1.1.0 (16/07/2023)
- Improvement: Compatibility with Blender 3.6.
- Improvement: Improved the skin color, it should be better in different light settings.
- UI: Updated MustardUI to 0.27.030
- Bug: Fixed some small bugs.
Version 1.0.3 (23/01/2023)
- Improvement: Enhanced/fixed several issues with the shaders for Cycles.
- Improvement: Added a new Smooth Face More option (available in Advanced option of Body MustardUI section) to make the face look younger in Cycles. The default is 0.8, set it to 0 to revert to the previous version face shape.
- UI: Updated MustardUI to 0.25.2.009
- Bug: Fixed the color options in the outfits in Blender 3.4.
- Bug: Fixed the eyes shader in Cycles.
- Bug: Fixed the hair shader in Cycles.
- Bug: Fixed some other small bugs.
Note: this version is now compatible only with Blender 3.4+.
Version 1.0.2 (19/11/2022)
- Bug: Fixed noise on hair during animation renderings in Cycles.
- UI: Updated MustardUI to 0.25.1.005.
Version 1.0.1 (13/10/2022)
This version mainly fixes all bugs encountered during Beta testing, and introduces the missing features to get a stable final release.
Beta (29/08/2022) – First release for patrons.
Future Ideas and Known Bugs
If you have any idea not mentioned in this list, please contact me on Discord.