Pyra and Mythra
Status: Preview version on Patreon
Latest Version: Beta 1 (14/08/2022)
- Custom face model, with complete face rig.
- Custom body proportions, resembling the canon ones.
- Three original outfits.
- Some additional outfits, with custom properties.
- Possibility to add additional outfits following the Import Outfits guide.
- Four hair styles from the game, two of which made with Blender particle hair.
- Tons of customization body morphs and emotions.
- Corrective shape keys for extreme poses, plus tweak bones.
- Cycles and Eevee ready. The latter has dedicated shaders (my preview pictures are mostly made with Eevee).
- MustardUI 0.25 (users can modify it, without writing a single line of code).
- Poses available in the Asset Library (as a separate file).
- If you are using any of my models for the first time, check the Model requirements and documentation. The main documentation is valid for all models.
- Moreover, some specific instructions for this model are available below.
- It is possible to import any Daz outfit to the model.
- The poses are available as an external library.
- If you have any other question, please check the FAQs first. If you can’t find the solution to your problem, or you think you discovered a bug, please contact me on Discord or on Twitter.
If not specified near the model version, you do not need to redownload textures.
Version Beta 1 (14/08/2022) – First release for patrons.
Future Ideas and Known Bugs
If you have any idea not mentioned in this list, please contact me on Discord. The current suggestions are:
- Feature: Mythra bathing suit
- Feature: Fist bone
- Improvement: Alternative hair and proportions (by MaidenMasher)
For the current known bugs, check the Bugs page.
- A huge thank to Maiden Masher for the help and comments on the model.